The Proper Function Of BrainDumps
By A. J. Axline ("dump" being the key word)
Here, revealed for the first time, taken from scrolls of knowledge discovered
behind my filing cabinet during an over-zealous bout of chasing dust bunnies,
Top Ten Ways to Have Fun With a Braindump Site.
(No names! I refuse to name names! Except for [censored] and [blank] and those
weaselly vermin at [deleted]!)
Anyway, here we go:
10. Go to their discussion boards and post deliciously ribald mnemonic devices
for the OSI model. (since I can't give an example of a clever deliciously ribald
mnemonic device in this publication without provoking horror and dismay, I must
rely upon you, gentle reader, to do my dirty work. Send your best deliciously
ribald mnemonic device for the OSI model to firstname.lastname@example.org. The
most clever, original entry will receive a BrainBuzz baseball cap. If you have
no idea what a mnemonic device is, please feel free to continue on to the next
paragraph with no obligation whatsoever.)
9. Send the Webmaster an e-mail asking where their nearest braindump depot is
located, and if you have to wrap the brains in wax paper before you throw them
8. Whine pitifully that exams are too hard and books are too expensive and life's
not fair...oh wait, that's a Top Ten way to USE a Braindump site.
7. Submit a Braindump detailing how to make a Betty Crocker Snackin' Cake.
6. Demand that the Webmaster change all usage of the word "Braindump" to the
politically correct term, "Cerebral Rubbish Repository".
5. Enter the chat room and barge into a conversation by demanding that the other
users refer to you as "King Dump". Make rude comments referring to the size
of your TCP/IP stack.
4. Post a braindump message for the MS 70-240 Accelerated Exam and make all
hyperlinks go to: www.cdkitchen.com/rfr/data/921869078.html
3. Take the site's most popular braindump and resubmit a distorted but plausible
version of it claiming that the original is full of mistakes and you've corrected
2. Post a 64-page treatise on the most effective methods for preparing for a
urine test. Use lots of Latin in the text. Title it "Advanced Streaming For
IT Professionals". And the Number One Way To Have Fun at a Braindump Site...
1. Inform the appropriate vendor that the site is posting exam questions taken
directly from their certification exams. Watch the owners get de-certified and
the site shut down. Chuckle gleefully at the absolute power a stool pigeon can
wield, then go back to writing loud-mouthed, sarcastic columns for BrainBuzz--
Wait...I've said too much...
A.J. Axline email@example.com
back to index